Saturday was a make-up day for any work that N and C didn’t finish on our extremely unproductive Monday. It turns out it wasn’t quite as unproductive as I thought because the longest subjects were finished on Monday and I doubled up the kids’ work a bit on Tuesday. So, Saturday was a pretty light day.
N (age 11):
- Reading: N read a chapter of I am Malala.
- Spelling: N practiced her “ai,” “ay,” “oa,” and “ow” words.
- Spanish: N finished up the independent work she had left for her current lesson.
C (age 9):
- Reading: C read a chapter of Moby Dick (abridged).
- Spelling: C completed the workbook practice for her new spelling lesson focusing on hard and soft C and G sounds.
- Math: C completed an unfinished worksheet.
S (age 6):
- Math: Flashcard review for number recognition.
- Reading: Flashcard review for letter recognition. Then, I read her a chapter of Charlotte’s Web.